Thursday, June 14, 2007

Manicure and Pedicure

I'll be having a company function this Friday. It's not a formal event, but just because pf my vanity level is on the high side, I went for manicure and pedicure this evening.

When you're watching the movie, normally during the session, they will be chit-chatting, or gosipping about something with the manicurist. But, you know me, instead of I did the talking, I just threw a bite, and the manicurist did all the talking *puas* So it's the other way around, instead of I was the one who pour my heart out, she was the one...he he he..smart huh?

Anyway during the session I was having a very bad stomach ache...you know...want to do my nature call lah...But can you imagine, if I did that with the half dry paint on my finger? *blush*

So I tried my best to keep it for later....so after everything finished, I still managed to have my dinner. Then I couldn't hold it any longer, so I went to the toilet and did it.

During zipping up my pants, oooppss...i damaged the manicure *sigh* luckily only a bit...but still quite obvious for me though...

If only I knew that, I'd rather not to sip my pants up ;p

Agreee??????

PS: this posting is made with my eyes half open, plus not too well working brain...so kids, please don't try it at home....

No comments: