Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Nunik Replacement

Last Sunday gathering actually is welcome party for Nunik's replacement loh *ngarang*
Or want to did orientation programme for her? (diplonco geto loh)
Yo opo ora diplonco? Imagine...she came on Friday nite, then Saturday morning, had to help me to prepare food for my friend's son birthday party (nah loh ngejlimet kan?). This one incidental, coz my friend, supposed to order food from Alm. Inong. So my friend was in despair, panicked, then I offered to help her lah...in the same time, I tried to promo my self donks of course *senyum manis*
Then on Sunday I had to cook for Kopdar also, who scared man, bring it on to me lah...so I got 1 co-cook, which is my partner in crime then, now is my flatmate, and 1 kitchen hand, which is Nunik's replacement, her name is Herlin.
So far she's very good. Hopefully she would always been good forever, and live together with me happily ever after...Amen...
Loh? kok isanya doa yak? wakakakkkaka.....

PS: Jo birthday loh hari ini, happy birthday Jo, Tuhan memberkati

No comments: