Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Another Confession

I have another confession to make nih *gigit gigit kuku*
On Sunday when I prepared all the food...I did something *ooopssss*
Do you look pale enough now? *anxious*
The story goes like this, the preparation all ready, some had been cooked already, and some still undegoing cooking. I decided to clean up a bit in the dining area. So I reached the floor wiper stick, which accidentally trigger the cobek (=food grinder) yang segede gambreng itu, felt on to my foot man.
Of course no more food no more foot on it lah...please rest assure, my cleanliness of the food is A+ for sure...
Weleh you all concern about the food or my foot ya? wakakakkakak...
Anyway when it happened, I thought,"Wowwwwwwwww so pain, I'm surely faint nih".
Of course i didn't shout it out lah...lah wong grown up already kok...can't cry lah...
But I waited so on and on,"Loh kok not faint ya?" wakakkakak...
Meaning ok lah...would not faint, but it was swollen and black, poor right pinky *sobs...sobs...*

No comments: