Sunday, September 26, 2004

Starbucks

For those who knows me well, you'll be surprised that I've quit drinking coffee for ages (even though started about end of last year, but for me it's very long).
But today, we were having our breakfast at Starbucks (sorry Jim, not Mc Don Don), and I saw coffee of the day is "Anniversary Blend". As an avid coffee drinker, and a true blue starbucks' fans, of course I was very tempted to try this special flavour. So I asked CC," Will I be okay if I took coffee today?"
He said," Yeah, sure, why not?"
So I was happily ordered one short coffee of the day. As I enjoyed my breakfast nothing happened, and It made me very happy, but in the middle of the church service, suddenly i felt very ill, started with very bad stomach ache, followed by panick attack I guessed, which made me wanted to black out.
As soon as the preach finished, I rushed out, and went to hospital. Then that doctor was on duty *ngelaba* then we talked and I found out that He was Indonesian....wow what a small world..He is Australian now, and working here to avoid the huge tax cut back in Oz...hmmmm what a coincident...anyway not bad lah...even though I'm still ill now, but a bit happy.....*licix*
Anyway I still attended my scrapbooking class in the afternoon, and feel ill again now, don't know whether I'll be well enough for tomorrow or not...I just hope so....
About last posting....I forgot to write down, that one is the twelve apostle in Melbourne. Reading all the confusedness of the comments, made me laugh, anyway I just feel sad because I miss those good old days when I was still in Oz though, surrounded by awesome and fabulous friends...haizzzzzzz.....
Last but not least, forgot to mention credit for Jimmy, who's very kind to teach me how to upload the music to my blog. Thanx a zillion hor Jim! *Singlish*
The song title is I will fly, sung by mm who ar...I forgot, let me check tomorrow then I write down *blush*

No comments: