Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Second Chance

Today I got a very shocking news from 1 of my clients, which said our company will not have other chance to participate in their tender ever more.
It's just because we made 1 mistake, and that's all. There will be no more chance for us to prove our credibility at all.
I felt very terribly sad, hurt, and perhaps angry because of that. But when I tried to think more about it, I feel that it won't be so bad, we've tried to do our best, but yet mistakes still do happen.
Then it also makes me thing of lots of happenings in my life, where I feel I'm still lucky enough I can have not even second chance, but many chance to make my self better. Especially when it come to think about our relationship with God. God is very forgivefull, He always wait for us, even though we always make mistakes, and the same mistakes over and over again, but yet God is still willing to accept us when we come back to Him, doesn't he?

No comments: