Tuesday, September 28, 2004

SP2 again

My life is still revolving around Windows SP2 issues...as a hectic days that I have to face, then too many files to be backed up, so I have to bear my self to deal with the stupidity of my PC which I found very annoying *sigh*
I couldn't afford to re-install my PC as well, time is so precious to me these days....
Moral of the story Bill Gate is very aiyoh....

Still about Computer, these days I feels tired easily, especially when I work in front of computer,
I think partly also because my computer is not placed properly, so I have to twist my body and head.
Anyway I've ever read from the article, which suggested to use mouse with left hand, but I always fail to do so, may be because of my left side also full of things as well...I don't know....

No comments: