Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Jet Lag

Just came back from Jakarta niy *basi banged* Most of you know already lah ya....(makanya basi)
I was walking around in Plaza Indonesia, and I was shocked by so many people speaking in Indonesian *gubraks* I still hadn't realised that I was actually in Jakarta *blush* even though actually when I were in Orchard, I didn't really care if I found a lots of people spoke Indonesian.
When I received a call, I had to keep reminding my self not to gossip too much, as everybody speaks Indonesian lah....if in Singapore I don't need to mind what am I going to talk over the phone...but in Jakarta man....everybody speaks Indonesian, so I have to be very careful *smile*
Today I went to Paragon, I was still shocked by more and more people spoke Indonesian in Singapore...haven't realised that Indonesian has started to flock into Singapore..
I guess it's part of Jet Lag, isn't it?
Or is there anything wrong with me?

No comments: