Friday, February 09, 2007

Dogol

Latest News, Anna Nicole Smith has died boooo *shocked* And because of that it's very hard for me to access my yahoo mail...I think everybody is rushing to yahoo website to read about it *sebel*
Anyway, I was in China Embassy for 2 days to apply visa, yeah I'm going to China again, but this time please pray for me, hope the last incident wouldn't be happened, coz i'll be going with my parents *ngelap keringet*
Being 2 days in the embassy, i witnessed a lot of funny, weird and unique behaviour.
The highest rating is happened during writing down my particular in the application form. There next to me stood a Singaporean lady, accompanied by her friend, which i assumed is a gay.
So the lady asked the friend,"Aiyoh why so troublesome have to fill up so many question?"
Friend,"Aiyah just fill up accordingly lah".
Lady,"Name?"
Friend,"Of course write down your name lah, you think what? write down my name meh?"
I was about to laugh, but anyway not polite mah....
Lady,"Wah got write down chinese name some more.."
Friend,"You're Chinese what! You can just jot down your Chinese name in Chinese Character".
It was even harder for me to hold my laugh *sigh*
Lady,"Handphone number, okaylah....but home number? Aiyoh I don't have phone at my home, how?"
Friend,"Aiyoh at era where got people use their home phone anymore? So outdated meh? Just leave it balnk lah.."
Lady,"Purpose of visit? Aiyoh why they have to make things difficult, so kay poh (=busy body) meh, til I have to write down purpose of visit?"
Friend,"Just said visiting your mistress there lah, they are famous what!"
Wah it was really hard for me to hold my laughter *sigh*
Some Singaporean really could be spoofy like us also ya? wakkakakakakakkakaka.....
happy week end every one

No comments: