Monday, February 26, 2007

Bo Ceng Li

It's not about that tenor singer, that one is Andrea Bocelli *plesetan*
Bo Ceng Li means mmm what ya....let me think, mmm not fair....
My recept told me that she met the uncle bo kam guan (=don't want to lose or he always to be number one), my office neighbour with weird behaviour itu lohhh... when she came back from buying lunch.
She said the uncle was talking to his staff saying in Chinese, but let me translate lah ya...
Uncle,"I gave you 1 week holiday for Chinese New Year so I'll deduct your leave or if you don't have any leave left, I'll deduct your pay!"
Well...well...sounds familiar huh? Just like cuti massal (=mass leaves) during Hari Raya in Indonesia...mmm so far I understand that in Singapore there is no such thing as company close for Chinese New Year, then the boss will deduct the leave...this is the first time I heard about that.
Well...he might be influenced by his brother, that has a company in Batam, whereby he supplies all the goods to.
Being wicked, I told my recept,"Eh why don't you said 'My boss doesn't do that leh' in front of them?"
wakakkakakakkaka........tanduk guwe keluar euyyyy

No comments: