Friday, December 01, 2006

Singtel Moron and Another Moron

Yesterday my handphone was not working well. I tried to recall, I'm pretty sure I've paid the bill. But since I was nearby Killiney Rd, I decided to pop up and checked whether it's because of he bill or not.
The queue at the customer service was very long, so I decided to just queue at the cashier, then I over heard someone behind me talking that 3G services was not well, they did some uprading or what so ever bla bla bla...
The I also found out hat not only me but all of us who use Singtel, experienced the same thing. I wondered why yesterday my handphone was quite, no call at all and no sms, and couldn't do outgoing call as well *upset*
OMG Singtel, the major telco company in Singapore, could have such glitch? So I told the customer service, if their supplier did something wrong to them, for sure Singtel would sue and blacklist that particular supplier for the faults that they commited, even though it's only small thing. But I asked him to put himself in my position. I lost some deals just because the handphone service was disrupted, can I sue Singtel for that? Or even can I blacklist Singtel as my handphone service provider?
And then the second moron, I read my friend's blog (you can click it to read as well), then I click the link provided at the end.
To my surprise it's really true...you can check with Jeny's blog which notabene is an original one.
Then you see donks..the title of that *ss^l% blog, doesn't it sounds like mine as well?
And then so thick face, dare to put his bloody big damn photo in his blog....jijay bajay...ini orang gak tau malu ato gak punya kemaluan yah?
Kayanya sih gak punya kemaluan makanya gak nyediain comment, takut dimaki2 kali ya? Tapi kok berani pasang nomer handphone?
Met wiken everybody...

No comments: