Saturday, January 24, 2004

Lo Hei Party

Today me and CC wanna hold Lo Hei party at our office.
It supposed to be a private party for member only.
The menu are yu sheng (for those who don't know yu sheng, can check jalan sutera at kompas by Bondan Winarno), it's kinda Chinese tradition that do a toss with this food called yu sheng, to hope for good health, good business, good everything la, and everybody shout out loudly to say their wish (which I usually asked for more cute boy friends *lugu*).
But today there was no shouting at all..may be everybody was too hungry to shout *self confession*
Oh ya about the menu, besides yu sheng, i called pizza hut hotline to deliver prosperity pizza (they have this pizza during chinese new year, consist of abon, dendeng, lemon mayonaise, rasanya top banget deh *promosi*, tapi halal kok...) and also KFC reunion dinner package (only for CNY promotion also)...
The drink...sadly speaking there is no red fanta available (CNY mah..so everything has to be red), so substituted with mmm pink clear colour of drinks, i think it's F&N....
We ate until we became stupid because of too much food, but yet still have left over...
Then after that we went up to Jurong Hill, since my party members haven't been there...
After that wanted to continue to Raffles Marina, but too bad in the middle of the way I was feeling extremely unwell, heavy palpitation and hard to breath.. tried to calm me down by buying water, but when reached Raffles Marina I felt worse, felt very weak..then asked all my members to go back to the car, then rushed me to hospital...
Quite embarassing though the good mood had to end by this tragedy, I tought that I couldn't make it.
My friends keep on asked me to hang on, while CC tried his best to speed the car to get to the hospital soon.
But my friends keep on telling me why I felt sick but still be able to smile and joke, which actually I also tried to calm my self down, imagine, palpitation, hard to breathe, then my nails turning to pale pink and going to be white , how panick I was and so were my friends.
Finally arrived at Gleneagles hospital then rushed in and I told the nurse about my condition, just in case I collapsed before my turn came up, but also not forgetting I said I have no fever because I mentioned I had difficulty to breathe, I don't want them to judge me as having SARS though...
I can see all my friends face were very tense, then I did the ECG, then the doctor saw me then his conclusion is I am normal, nothing serious, I got anxiety attack, because I am under a lots of stress...
I felt sorry for my friends for today happening, special thanks to CC, Petrus, Maria and Widya for accompanying me to the hospital...sorry to make all of you worry but anyway you're all a very great friends though...promise next time try not to have this kind of attack anymore *nyengir*

No comments: