Wednesday, January 24, 2007

What A "Wonderful" Surprise

I went back home, tired, exhausted from work. Once I came out from the lift and turn to my unit direction, jreng...jreng....surprise...surprise....
Suddenly I saw a laundry hanger installed in front of my neighbour door, which by right is a common corriddor.
Even though it is installed in front of their door, don't you think it damages the esthetique of the common corridor. And also according to Chinese tradition, it's a taboo to stand under the laundry, it will bring bad luck.
For me, there is no way to avoid, because when I take off my shoes before i enter my house, I don't have any choice other than standing under those stupid laundry...
Well..well...it's a bitter sweet experience staying in a pigeon hole (that's how I called a flat) *sigh*

No comments: