Wednesday, January 17, 2007

True Blue Singaporean part 2

I was driving in my office building car park. Normally I drive slowly when I'm in the car park, because you'll never know if somebody suddenly came out to cross the road without checking whether there is a car passing by or not, or may be somebody just suddenly came out from the parking lots without checking whether it's clear to go out or not.\
Anyway, this stupid idiot, the car behind me, as usual not patient enough, and this idiot took another lane, which supposed to be reverse way, just to take over me *sigh* And it's a public secret that Singaporean having a habit to speed in the carpark. Which I think it's dangerous to do so...
Till this moment I still can't get what's the meaning of always speed in the carpark? Do they think it's cool to create a sound like the one in the movie? (when you speed and turn, there is that movie sound during the chasing scene)...
Aiyoh, never been beaten by the whole kampung people, have they?

No comments: