Monday, January 08, 2007

So What geto lohhhhh

In Singapore, every Saturday is a flag day, where all the students are out with their donation can, and stickers to collect donation in the public places, such as Orchard Rd, MRT station, etc..
I was outside Borders on Saturday morning. I saw 2 girls in school uniform was hanging out around there. One of them approached me,"Excuse me miss would you like to donate for ... please?"
I was in a hurry and I don't have money, so I answered with a broad and sincere smile,"Oh so sorry, I don't have any cash with me, sorry ya..."
Then the friend approached her and asked her how, and she purposedly said loudly,"She said she doesn't have cash, do you believe?"
And both of them laughing....Ihhhhh ill feel deh ..... i started to think do I look like the one with a lots of coins or I look very properous until they didn't buy the idea that I don't have cash with me?
And then if I don't have cash so what geto lohhhh? Or should I asked them,"Do you receive Amex, Visa or Master?"

No comments: