Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Well..well..well...

On Sunday I was having lunch at Sentosa. Yupe, I'm quite itchy back side mah...so anytime I want to *nyanyi* I can be anywhere....spontaneous person geto loh *blush*
After lunch I took the free tram ride back to Siloso beach, it was quite full ride, and in front of me sat a foreigner from a country where most of the person thought they are the most clever and handsome person in the world, so I observed that they are very NATO (=No Action Talk Only), I shouldn't name the country lah ya...later on I might be sued for racism.
Nah, later part I knew that he was brought in by some of his colleague from local office, may be for entertainment or what so ever lah...The local colleagues were sitting besides me, chatting, gossipping about current affair lah, meanwhile this guy, suddenly turned back and talk about work to the girls sat next to me...
Oh My God, what is he trying to prove? It was Sunday, and It supposed to be relaxation with the colleague, and he started to talk about the work, and busy talking with his handphone....ck..ck...ck...Mo pamer apa siy?

No comments: