Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Chicken Wing

In Pizza Hut Singapore they have Spicy Chicken Drumlet under their menu. Of course I like it very much. It's from the upper part of chicken wings, so it looks like mini chicken drum stick.
Being curious as a person, I determined to try to make my own Spicy chicken drumlet on Sunday. But I'm not too sure what's the ingredient. But being adventurous by nature, I brought out all my spices collection, and started to smell one by one, of course I only took out the western spices. By feeling I started to pour the spices which I suspected as the ingredients for that dishes.
Too bad, the marination time was not long enough, being impatient, I only did it for 4 hours, then I started to bake, which finally I gave up, and changed to fry them *sigh*
Everybody said it was nice, even thouh according to me it hasn't been absorbed yet. And the interesting part was when I was asked what's the ingredient that I put. I've really forgotten what I put inside *sigh*

No comments: