Thursday, January 11, 2007

Allergic

Last nite I went to eat at Imperial Herbal Restaurant with my supplier (as usual lah I always become geisha when I need to...). It's the restaurant where they have a unique dishes, cooked with chinese herbs which is believed will give benefit to health. It was at Metropole Hotel, Seah St before, but now they move to Vivo City.
After I finished dinner, I couldn't remember how many course we had, but anyway the wife reminded me that it could cause heat in my body. Everybody cheeks were rosy last nite, how cute *blush*
And then the trouble came, I couldn't really sleep last night, coz I experienced itchiness quite badly the whole night *sigh* So my sleep was disturbed, and this morning woke up with an awfull feeling *be te*
So far I've been eating htere for so many times, but this is the first time I experienced the itchiness on my body *sigh* I wonder how could this things happened? Am I getting sensitive? It might be the reaction of last night dishes. So I swear I won't be back to that restaurant anymore.
But on the other side the dishes are very yummy *sigh* Ya nasib kayanya sementara ini gak bole ke sana dulu....besides not good for the pocket health alias agak mahal geto loh...hihiihihihi....

No comments: