Tuesday, May 02, 2006

I'm back *sad*

Here I am back to Singapore again *sad*
I don't know why, this time, when the aeroplane touched down at Changi Airport, I feel terribly sad...
Anyway I went to Chiang Mai, based on my opinion, it's a bit messy but the temples are beautiful, I even went to Chiang Rai to see Long Neck Village and Golden Triangle (border of Thailand with Laos and Myanmar).
The people are very friendly, warm and polite in Chiang Mai, better than those in Bangkok (big city lah..), or Phuket (contaminated with money from tourist already I guess).
The girls are quite pretty and the boys are quite handsome, now I do understand if people said Thai people are pretty and handsome *mata ijo*
I don't know why during my stay there, every where I went, everybody speak to me in Thai Language, but when I was in Bangkok, not so much incident like this...or may be I'm as pretty as northern Thailand people yak? *pe de abies* wakakkakaka.....
The food was very fantastic and cheap, till I got gastric problems (what you expect when everyday had to eat spicy and sour food) which of course lead to panick attack *innocent face*
Now I just landed, and went straight to the office Joooo *sedih*
Back to life back to reality....*nyanyi*

No comments: