Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Wadoh Udah Bulan Mei Cink

Finally, I land and glue back to my beloved office chair...it's not because of long holiday though, but just lotsa things that I have to do outside the office as well (of course inclusive hanging out in the cafe and window shopping during office hours) *grin*
Anyway back to my work, I was quite surprise it's May...wow ime flies...1 more month to go for my gigs in Bali *sigh* and I haven't made up my mind of which song should I sing...I'm trying my best to escape from my duty, but everybody (I mean my gank...) already reminding me from email, and the bride to be had talked to me directly over the phone *sigh*
Could you imagine, it's the private party, where all my gank's member would be there (all of them are very wilds and louds, except me, yes, my face always turn red when I'm out with them, because of their noise) cheering me during my performance, and it's also a private party, which would be attended by the family (I'm very famous amongs the brides family member though, the whole extended family knows me quite well, from grandma to aunties *sigh*) and of course her father and her business relations which will fly from Jakarta, Singapore and may be France...
Some more it will be a 4 pieces string orchestra *jiper* With the string orchestra, nothing could help your voice, it's easier sing with the band, so your voice would not be exposed directly, duh what choice do I have then?
Oh my God, it will be a Dead or Alive event, I might be thrown away from the cliff if I sung badly (the party would be in Uluwatu, it's a very scary cliff man....), or I might be offered a contract to produce the album *pe de abies* if I sung well...
Anybody wanna replace me puhleaseeeee??? Or should I do lipsync? weleh kayak millie vanilli donks...wakakkakakkaka...gak mutu amat seehhhh..hare geneeehh? lipsync?
Oh ya don't forget to watch Singapore Idol on 22 May yaa... (will I get endorsement or not ar?)

No comments: