Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Competitive Edge

Still remember my office's neighbour, the one who always feels they are the eldest brother and the richest in the world? That couple, auntie and uncle, where the uncle is very stack up meanwhile the auntie is very chatty but busy body and proud of her self (you know that type of look lah, friendly but proud of her self)?
Nah....after that camera outside my door, of course, I tried my best to pose in front of it, pretending I were trying hard to open my door, but actually I just wanna let the uncle or the wife has a good look of how do I dress my self up *muka jail*
According to trustworthy source, now the auntie, dressed up exactly like me, remember before hand I was so into street wears, and she also copied me, a few months back I changed my dressing again and she imitated me again *rolled eyes* I just don't understand how could she get the size from mango and zara...and now I'm more into polo shirt and khaki pants, I wanna seee how fast can she pick it up *evil smile*
Then last week, I just bought 1 set of golf club, and I purposedly brought it down to my office (actually I don't intend to keep it at home lah, take too much space), just in time the uncle was outside and kept on staring at my golf bag *happy*
The latest news is, they changed their car to mercedes benz *jreng* just because I changed my car a few months back (they had changed their car twice before I got my current car), which at that time I was pretty sure they will change the car pretty soon, now my expectation came true...wakakakkakakak....
Should I buy another flashy week end car then? *wicked smile*
It's very competitive down here, isn't it? wakakakakaka....
Ohhh how I looooveeeee this game *NBA action*

No comments: