Thursday, May 25, 2006

New Staff

Finally my receptionist girl has gone away, she quit the job last week *lega*
I couldn't find out the exact reason, coz one time she said that it's too tired for her to travel back and forth to Johor everyday, but another day she said that she will try to help the younger sister to find a job in Singapore *bingunk*
Anyway, just imagine the last frustation that i got from her when I was in Japan. I needed her to access my email account and print something out, but she even couldn't access my email account *fainted* Luckily my delivery driver was around, so I asked my delivery driver to do instead *pasrah*
So now, meanwhile the position vacuum, I get my cousin (I have Singaporean cousin though..) to replace her, so far so good, at least with my cousin around, I speak Chinese better now, and I'm happier when I'm in the office, coz you know, how young people like to fool around, but I don't mind, as longas she do her job well.
The jokes is, she was afraid to be alone inside the office, so she asked my permission to get her sister to accompany her in the office *sigh*, I don't mind though, so they're sharing the salary....
I feel like it's great singapore sale in my office, buy 1 get 1 free ...waakkakakakka....

No comments: