Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Tuk Tuk

Weleh udah pada nagih poto *takut*
When I was in Bangkok, I was also afraid to take Tuk Tuk, just like Shierly *grin* There are 2 things that I consider:
1. Tuk Tuk driver in Bangkok drives crazily with a full speed (just like the Visa advertisement, may be because of that kali ya...that's why Tuk tuk is used for the ads *grin*)
2. Bangkok is quite similar with Jakarta, I just imagined, what if when the traffic light turned red and the Tuk tuk had to stop a the traffic junction, suddenlt the robber came and robbed me, just like Jakarta? *parno*
But anyway when I was in Bangkok I felt that the safety level is much more better than Jakarta, but still, I don't like to take Tuk Tuk in Bangkok, the speed itu loh...even though I love to speed but I'm the one who take control, but with Tuk tuk, the steering is on the "abang" hand lah yauuuu....*seyem*
In Chiang Mai, there are 2 oopps... later on I found out there 3 public transport, Tuk Tuk, and red car, I forgot what the name, it like combination of bemo and mikrolet in jakarta, so the seating arrangement is facing each other, but the door is at the back...ahh like "oplet" (nah loh if you don't know oplet, that's means either you're not Indonesian or you are Indonesian but not enough age to reach my blog *wicked smile*), but the car is a covered utes type (if you don't know utes...I also don't know what to explain...*sigh* itu loh tipenya mobil box bangsanya Chevrolet, Datsun, tapi pake cover kaya bemo turun di belakang deh *pasrah*)
Anyway when I arrived at the airport, waiting for the car that supposed to pick me up, I was amazed, seeing, some people even take tuk tuk to the airport, and also that red car (first i tought may be the family member of thw owner wanna go to the airport, but actually no)
So I ended up taking Tuk Tuk when I went around the Chiang Mai city, and then 1 nite, I found the handsome, intelligent, educated, speak very good english and very kind tuk tuk driver *mata ijo* He asked me where had I been so far, so I told him and he asked when I'm going to leave...but so far almost everything covered, so I couldn't have any excuse to book him, even though he put his handphone number in his tuk tuk *nyesel* wakakkkaka...He asked me how was Chiang Mai. I said,"It's a very beautiful city with a warm and kind people.
He answered,"Basically every where is the same, there are 2 types of people, the good one and the bad one, just happened in Chiang Mai has more good people than bad people."
Wow...so philosophical huh? weleh, cakep, macho, baik, bijaksana, pinter ... very perfect, huh? *mata ijo lagi* It's just too good to be true *nyanyi* May be he's a gay? *suspicious* wakakkakaka....
Want to move to Singapore or not Bang? *nyengir* Or should I move to Chiang Mai huh? *evil smile*
PS: Warning, don't rush to go to Chiang Mai just simply because of my story of Tuk Tuk driver ya...that one is only one in million Tuk Tuk driver lah ya (eh ada 1 million Tuk tuk driver gag ya? *muka polos*) Ntar gue disalahin lagi...mending kalo gue dapet endorsement dari Thai tourism authority..kalo kaga kan rugi bandar wakakakkaka....

No comments: