Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Ill Feel

Starting from from the flight back to Singapore from Chiang Mai last trip, I feel very ill of coming back to Singapore. Especially when I came back to do my daily activities *sigh* I don't have an ill feel towards my clients luckily, but towards other people,especially those who acted kiasu-ly, even to the extend when I go to the toilet and I heard a group of girls or aunties, speaking Singlish (even though I also speak singlish fluently *nyengir*), I'll start to have this feelings *sigh*
Anyway last week, when I was having lunch @ Dome, Paragon, it was full of bling - bling tai tai, which wore branded from top to toe, and the ring is oh so huge, until I thought is that real diamond or glass...but then as I watched their behaviours, OMG very minus. One table, she was about to pay, and she's holding a Dome card, which you could redeem for something, but then because of some promotion or what, she couldn't use the card, ans she started to lose her temper at the waitress *jibang* come on lah, she's so bloody rich, it's only over how many dollars only, might be less then 50 dollars, but she insisted about it *sigh*
There is another table, auntie and the son, they didn't seem ordering food, their table were quite clean except the drinks during my stay there, and they walked out for quite sometimes, the table had been cleaned, then somebody else seated on their table, then that auntie came back, and told the person,"Sorry, this table is mine..."
OMG *again* there are plenty of empty table around there, why she should insisted of having that table *puzzled* May be if you were rich, you gotta behave that way?
And then yesterday I was in the embassy, just stepped out my foot out of the car, and then suddenly saw that uncle running after parking his motorbike, just to have a number 1 ahead of me? *shocked* OMG, is Singapore so competitive until 1 queue number also become so bloody important? *sigh*
Well, that's life in here, so after feeling ill for about a week or so, let me have another joyfull moment ya....I'll be dissapeared again to Timbuktu, It's a plaaaaaayyyyyy time *like NBA*
Well, have a nice long week end everyone, happy Vesak day for you who celebrate, I'll be back next week *hugs*
Sorry though haven't blogwalk to all of you....

No comments: