Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Wednesday

Used to be my favourite day of the week when I was still studying in Sydney, simply just because it's a pay day *yayyyy*

Will take the train or bus to Circular Quay...walking in a hurry towards that building which name I've forgotten already, but I still look for the same building every time I come to Sydney, but too bad the company is no longer there...

Waiting impatiently for my name to be called and in the same time hoping to see that cute manager which smile could even melt the snow at the tip of Mount Everest...by the way where is that guy now...I wonder...

Comparing the pay cheque and the next shift that we got....cursing to the max if we couldn't have any shift for Saturday Night or public holiday (just because the pay is double).

Walking happily in groups, chatting and singing all the way to the bank to drop the pay cheque, continued with having coffee together, dinner or sometimes movie...

How I wish I could turn back the time when life was soooo much simpler then...

No comments: