Friday, September 17, 2010

Thursday

Well...by right it's officially Friday now, but anyway...

It used to be my favourite day as well, it's a official shopping day in Sydney, where the shops close at 9 pm instead of 6 pm on normal day. It's kind of perfect timing as I received pay cheque on Wednesday and go shopping on Thursday...

Shopping day, where else to go? Of course Pitt St mall, which equivalent to Singapore version of Orchard Rd. I don't shop all the time, my favourite is watching the performance of String Quartet outside Grace Brothers' Building (not it becomes Myer's), which played famous classical song.

They normally performed on late autumn until early spring, where the weather still slightly cold. I've never got bored listening to them. I will stay there no matter how cold the weather is, until my flatmate dragged me for dinner, while imagining it would be wonderful if sometime later I would be able to stand there, listening to the same group, playing the same music with the prince of my life. My favourites of course "Canon in D".

The things that I still keep on thinking until now, why they only perform during cold period?

1 comment:

Scal said...

Its my birthday :p