Monday, May 15, 2006

The Navigator

Hi all, I'm back. Sorry for the delay for Chiang Mai photo, based on my schedule, I should have been uploaded them in the last posting before my trip, but due to heavy work load *cailah...* I couldn't make it on time. I just landed early this morning about 1.30 a.m. from Tokyo, I departed on time, but yet, the traffic in Narita Airport was bloody busy last nite, and there were an aeroplane massive traffic jam. When my flight took off, I was counting, there were 10 planes behind mine *shocked* It's realy a massive traffic jam, isn't it?
Now here I am, back to my sweet office *muntah darah* facing all the things again with a very bad migraine...it's just like a dream *sigh*
I bought free and easy (just ticket and hotel), and as usual I travel like Amazing Race *nyengir*. I was leaving Singapore on Wednesday around midnite, and arriving in Tokyo very early in the morning, checked in to the hotel and started to explore around after that with the phone kept on ringing all day long, talking about works *sigh*

The picture above is the Tokyo's Train Map, confusing, isn't it? Looks like all strangled together *grinned* But being voted as the living yellow pages (now already retired from this job due to insufficient memory because of ageing*blush*), the loyalIndonesian Ambassador in every country I am in, next in line of Director Singapore Tourism Board and the best ever GPS live system by all my friends. Of course that map is not a big problem at all, only on second day, I'm having a bit of brain error, so about 2 times, I went to the wrong platform *blush*
When I visited Taipei last year, I was saying,"OMG they have a lotsa of lines and it's quite troublesome when you have to change train, also the walking distance from the exit quite far".
But then when I was in Shanghai last year as well, the distance is even further than Taipei, and now in Japan, with strangled train lines, and the distance is really a killer, no wonder Japanese have a sexy leg *sigh*
Anyway, even though I'm still in my Japanese classes, my Japanese speaking ability still not far from about 15 years ago, when my dad importing goods from Japan, and that Japanese uncle was staying in Jakarta for 6 months (3 months in the hotel and he decided to moved in to my house for the rest of his stay). But of course better lah, I could ask some complete questions, but when they started to talk to me in Japanese, I was lost in translation *kayak pelem* wakakakaka.....
So mostly I was communicating with my limited Japanese survival ability, helped by sign language and some Japanese style English *nyengir*
Allrighty...I guess I sign off now, and wait for another update about Japan...

No comments: