Wednesday, September 29, 2004

What a day

Around mid day today, the rain started to fall, then I tried to open up my umbrella, but it couldn't be opened. I gave up, used my half open umbrella, when suddenly I realised my finger covered with a lot of blood, and the blood still bursting out from my finger.
I didn't feel pain at all during that time, then I ran to the car, to get a bottle of water to wash my hand, then quickly dried my hand with tissue. Then when I turn my head, I saw a splash of blood on the side of the door *sigh* I got stunned and terrified with the amount of blood that bursting through my finger....
Luckily not far away from that place there is a gas station, so we quickly drove away and bought the band aid, and forgot to buy Betadine though...
After I put the band aid, I started to feel pain on my finger, then CC said to me to just wait and see whether the blood would stop or not, before we proceed to the hospital...Luckily the blood stop *sigh*
We supposed to have business lunch, but yet the other party forgotten about the appointment and also been busy for these 2 days, so lunch delayed until next week.
After work, we went to Takashimaya S.C. the traffic was quite bad...but yet when we arrived, the Takashimaya itself closed from this evening and tomorrow thourgh out the whole day, and will be back for business on Friday...But all the remaining shop still open for business.
So it felt rather weird, like Chinese New Year period, quiet and weird...not in the sense of quiet no people, but there still quite a number of people, but yet like something missing...
Anyway my purpose is not going to Takashimaya, as we decided to handmade our company Christmas card for this year, how artistic we are, huh?
Hopefully I can manage to finish this project......

No comments: