Friday, July 06, 2007

Weird

I am down with the flu for the past 1 week. I saw my GP on Monday, and she've never tired of asking me whether I could take MC, regardless she knows my boss is me, and I would never ever take any MC at all *kekeuh*

I told her not too worry, I wouldn't force my self to work hard in the office *cross finger*, and she said ok, and gave me a few types of medicines, a powerful antibiotics, steroid for my runny nose (he he he...doping yak...), and 1 type of flu medicine for morning, it won't cause drowsiness, and another type taken in the night, as it will cause drowsiness, and of course cough syrups.

Well...yesterday nite, I was having early dinner around 7, and I took the medicine straight away. Weirdly, I was still clicking my mouse, playing online game till 1 am in the morning without feeling sleepy at all...

So...where is the faulty?

Morale of the story: kerusakan bukan pada pesawat televisi anda booo...have a nice week end every one *hugs*

No comments: