Sunday, July 15, 2007

Liposuction

I did liposuction on Saturday nite *wicked smile* I performed a liposuction (on the pork belly *pardon me*) to be exact.

Of course lah..if I did liposuction, then I became famous, how? *nyengir* Even though wothout liposuction I've been famous already *pe de*

By the way, back o liposuction..when I performed it on the pork belly, I started ot think whether that poor pig was died of animal slaughter or heart attack ya? Remembering so much fat that I retrieved from it *sigh*

Anyway I supposed to buy pork loin to make roast pork, but I bought the belly instead, as it looked quite similar, and the loin had not been available for th elast 3 days *sigh* I've taken the photo of the result, not too bad though...but I don't know how to post the recipes, because when I cooked, I just need to know the basic ingredients, and I tend to leave the measurement based on my feelings....

Morale of the story: poor piggy :P

No comments: