Monday, July 02, 2007

Memory

When I was driving and listening to the radio on the way to the office, they are playing all those cheery themes of songs, which would charge you up in the morning and make you feel better and have a bright day.

It made my memory suddenly played back the old good times, during my teenage years, when I stayed over in my grandma's house on week days, and I had to go to school. I used to stay in my grandma's room, on my auntie's bed, to be exact, meanwhile my auntie forced to sleep in the next room with another auntie *grins*

By the time the alarm sounds, I would be still lazy to open my eyes, and my grandma would wake me up with full of love, meanwhile I took my own sweet time to be awake. But still Grandma was very patient and lovings towards me.

By the time I open my eyes, I would reach out my hand to the top of my head to switch on the radio on my grandma's desk (read as "tangan gue mulai grepe2 ke atas kepala gue nyari tombol buat nyalain radio), and the channel, of course 102.3 FM (yes that time Prambors was still in this frequency).

During that time from 5am to 6 am they will play the continuous energising music, that will make you fully wake up. So I tuned in to that radio, turned the volume up and dancing passed my grandma all the way to the bathroom, singing, and moving to the rhythm of the music even when I was munching my breakfast.

FYI all these precious moment couldn't be done at my home, let alone playing msic in the very early morning, even talk with my normal tone in the morning is also forbid my mom, she said,"Hush..you father still sleeping, don't make noise!!!!!!"

Then during the journey to school I would fight over the radio channel with my beloved driver, which of course most of the time I won, but sometime I just let my driver to tune into his channel, once in a blue moon la.....

With all those sweet memories playing in my minds, without knowing suddenly the tears had started to flow down from my eyes...Ooopss..and my make up damage *teteup*

Even though Grandma had passed away quite sometimes back but she is the best grandma in the world. And for uncle driver, where ever you are, I miss you too...

No comments: