Monday, July 30, 2007

Friendship

Friend (noun):
1. a person attached to another by feelings of affection or personal regard.
2. a person who gives assistance; patron; supporter: friends of the Boston Symphony.
3. a person who is on good terms with another; a person who is not hostile: Who goes there? Friend or foe?
4. a member of the same nation, party, etc.
(From http://www.dictionary.com)

Friendship (noun)
1. the state of being a friend; association as friends: to value a person's friendship.
2. a friendly relation or intimacy.
3. friendly feeling or disposition.
(From http://www.dictionary.com)

Do you believe in friendship? I did, but not so much now.
As I grow old (yeah finally I admit now not grow up anymore, but grow old instead *blush*) I become a pathetic person.
What's the sh*t about friendship? I always wonder where all the people whom I used to call "my best friend" go to?
Everybody seems too busy with their life, and they are afraid of getting involved with my life...they also have their own family to take care now...
And some of the people who I call friend even take the friendship for granted. Some of them thought since they're my friend, so they can do this or that to me.
There is another category of friends again, which "Okay, we are friend, just simply because I am XXXX, I have XXXXX, etc....
I even keep on reminding myself "Trust nobody, but my self, not even your parents, siblings, friends, etc...at the end of the day you still have to face the consequences by yourself, nobody can help you"
Now I could understand why all the famous people, started to use drugs, it's just simply the last category of my reason. They feel lonely, just because they feel some people are not sincere to get close to them...
Am I going to that direction?

No comments: