Friday, September 01, 2006

Week End is not so bright anymore

The wound in my heart hasn't been healed from the fact that Isa is no more here, then came another big blow again. This morning Mbak Ros sms-ed me saying that Mbak Inong passed away.
I haven't met Mbak Inong yet, the last message was she agreed to me to meet, and I left another message in her shoutbox to ask her to give me her handphone number, which hadn't been and would never been replied by her.
Even though I haven't had a chance to meet her, and only knew her from her blogs, but I feel terribly shaken. All the stories that she wrote, and all the videos about her kids..*sigh* I like the way she wrote, very funny and fresh *deep sigh*
For the full story about Mbak Inong, can be seen here
I'm started to think, what's life all about?
Are we only live to die?
Why good people live very short?
Week end is not so bright anymore...
Selamat Jalan Mbak Inong, semoga kamu bisa beristirahat dengan tenang di sisi Tuhan, dan buat keluarga Mbak Inong, saya doakan semoga tabah selalu...
Now, I'm going to dissapear again, it's week end..don't want to create trouble with MLM anymore...
Have a blessed week end everyone ...*hugs*

No comments: