Friday, September 15, 2006

Mellow Weather

The sky was very dark this morning, which made my feeling become mellow.
During my drive to work, I turned on my radio, all were playing such a depressing songs *sigh* then I switched to my cd player, guess what? Oh My God, please deh ah, it's Chrisye *pasrah*
Arriving in the office with low energy, I dialed my best friend handphone in Indonesia. She said,"Eh tumben elo nelpon gue pagi2?"
Me,"Yeah, gue low batt nih, mendung, radio juga lagunya depressed semua, pikiran gue butek, gak punya Energen Lagi di rumah".
She laughed coz I was still able to make a corny joke, overall, I only need somebody to light me with fire, even though at the end I did most of the talk *sigh* but at least I feel more energize now *happy*
Have a good week end everyone...

No comments: