Thursday, September 14, 2006

Coffessions

The title very dramatic ya? wakakkakakakka...
Yeah I have conffessions to make nih *serius* After Nunik left, I've broken 2 bowls already *blush*
Then I was blamed that I couldn't do housework *blush* and second blame is I miss Nunik very much until I couldn't control my movement *sigh* Give up deh....just shoot me...
Oh yah..by the way that remarks of course made by my partner in crime. Lemme tell you a secret, now she become my flatmate, horaaayyyyy....U can imagine donks, how crowded is my house now? me = gasoline, she = fire, so fire + gasoline = huge explosion wkakakakakkakaka.....Just waiting for letter of complaint from neighbour regarding noise pollution *blush*
Eh, me is not loud okay? I only act as catalisator *alamak dalemm bangett* which sometimes also can become provocator *senyum manis*
Okay deh...time to dive into my work again....have a nice day everyone....

No comments: