Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Jesus Loves Me

This is one song that I often hum subsconciously, especially when I was down. It's just like an automatic function in my brain, I don't know why.
But anyway I always feel there is emptiness inside my heart that always been there all these while. Regardless I do know there are so many people out there who concerns, loves, prays and worries about me for not being able to love my self.
A few weeks ago to my surprise, I just found out that there is 1 person whom I've known for a few years and I've never really expected to bring me to her prayer every night without fails.
Today she specially prays together with me, to remind me about God loves, that God has sacrificed His own son to redeem us from sins. And suddenly I recall this song.
Hopefully from today onwards, I would be able to love and appreciate my self more and more

No comments: