Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Ndeso

I used to love Thai food, but the past 2 trips to Bangkok, my stomach go haywire uncontrollably...starting from heartburn, high acidity, till go back and forth to the toilet, luckily the toilet in Bangkok is super duper clean. Believe it or not, even cleaner that the toilet in Singapore....


Because of my stomach problem, the last 3 days in Hua Hin, I just ate in the hotel, western food :( What a waste of opportunity and money :(


The other ndeso story, ever since I have anxiety disorder, most of the time I took the flight, I always have panick attack *sigh* Shamefull isn't it? ndesoooo banged....So everytime I go for holidays, I always swear not to go for another holiday.


But remember the phrase: the rule is made to be broken?


So after I landed in Singapore I always can't wait to book for another holiday.....


Morale of the story: Long live Ndesooooooooooo

No comments: