Thursday, March 29, 2007

sakaaaaauuwwwwww

Yellow everybody *nyengir* Thank you for missing me so much *pe de abies* I think I'm under cursed or something, because I can't login to blogger through my pc in the office *be te* Meanwhile I've sworn that I won't log into the computer at home, unless unavoidable, eg. for playing online game *lohhhh????*
Well, now I'm using the other pc in the next room though...so I have a chance to update my blog...yeah yeah it's only next room, but you know laziness speak louder than walking to the other room *nyari alasaaaaaannn*
Anyway, I've quit drinking coffee for quite sometime, even though sometimes I could have withdrawal symtom, which usually I compromise by trying to get decaf coffee, even though I know it tastes sucks...
Until last year I guess, I was in Hero Supermarket (Jakarta of course..), and passed by the coffee and tea row. I started to take Teh Botol, Teh 2 Tangs tea leaves (well Indonesian jasmine tea, emang kaga ada matinye cink....., and without realising I also took some Kopi Kapal Api and put into my shopping basket *bukan ngutil lah yauuuuuuuuu*
So when I sniffed the Kopi Kapal Api, suddenly all my safe guard loosen up, so I get hooked again to coffee, even though I complaint the 3 in 1 version was too sweet, and regardless I would get worse palpitation after I drink coffee, especially Indonesian Coffee, which could make my palpitation to the extend that I couldn't breathe. But for Kopi Kapal Api, my suffering is worth, but not other coffee though...
Some more...there is one of my beloved supplier *ngelirik cika* who always brought me back Kopi Kapal Api (alias barang laknat) everytime she goes back to Indonesia. I don't know which one I love more, Cika or Kopi Kapal Api *mulai ngelantur*
I've been drinking Kapal Api once a day for quite sometimes, and right now I'm craving liaoooooooo......OMG sakaaaauuuwwww booooooo.....
By the way...I keep mentioning Kapal Api how many time ya? Hmmm I think I should call somebody to ask for endorsement *wicked smile* and if you were that somebody...pleaseeee endorse me yaaaaa or if not....mmmm I know your secret though *ngancem* or if one of you happened to be connected to Hero Supermarket or Teh Botol or Teh 2 Tang, I also don't mind to be endorsed loh.....wakakakakkakakkakka.........
Keto'e aku beneran sakaaaauuuw yo? *blush*
But actually moral of the story I love Indonesia so muuuucccchhhh geto loh....*ngeles*

No comments: