Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Who Has The Last Laugh?

Yesterday I was having a meeting with my client talking about the urgent project that we need to do, and my client asked me whether I'm going to go somewhere this coming Christmas Holiday, and I said no and I' ll be having a lot of works to finish as well.
She asked again whether our company open on Monday (which supposed to be a public holiday because Christmas will fall on Sunday), because she has some job to rush, and required us to do on Monday.
Of course I said no problem lah...*workaholic mode on*
Then this morning, the stupid printer (it's her vendor, which always try to undercut and do our business also) called me this morning said with a suprise tone,"Eh your company working on Monday meh?
I said,"Yeah, why?"
He,"It's a public holiday you know.."
Me,"Yeah, but we work leh..."
He,"You sure or not?"
Me,"Yeah very sure we work..."
He gave up,"Oh ok..."
wakakakakakkakakakkakakka biar mampus lo...
Want to fight full frontal with me? Who scared?
He hasn't known who I am, is it?

No comments: