Saturday, February 14, 2004

Valentine's Day

Withour LOVE--dayz are "sadday, moanday, tearsday, wasteday, thirstday, fightday, shatterday"
so be in love everyday...!
Happy valentine week...!
That's the sms I received this morning which of course I forwarded to my friends again
Yesterday we were at Takashimaya shopping centre buying chocolate for Valentine's day
Lots of students doing last minute shopping for Valentine's day
One young guy asking how much a box of chocolate with a red heart shape box at Godiva is
It is S$ 100, then it made me think how expensive the price of celebrating Valentine's Day
But may be he asked the wrong shop, that's all
There are still a lots of shops selling these kinds of stuffs without the need to hurt your pocket though
This morning I received surprise number one, CC bought me a dozen of pink roses
Surprise number two, he picked blue colour wrapped and purple ribbon, my favourite colours *wow*
Another surprise number three (defined by him though), he forgot to buy newspaper
He said usually newspaper is his top priority but yet this morning he forgot to buy it
Well, today only filled with ran an errand only, but the most important things are picking up the air tickets for my parent, yeah they will go back next Saturday
Afternoon came back home, and slept for about 2 hours an so
Just wandering if I could fall a sleep easily tonite????

No comments: