Friday, November 30, 2007

Gubraks

10.06pm Singapore time, Friday nite,still in the office doing work. While others are having funs, dining, or just "leyeh leyeh" in the cafe or even early bird clubbing, I'm still here *sigh* Received lotsa sms, asking where am i...whether i could join them, what time would i finish my work, why should i be in the office....arggghhh 1001 unanswerable questons *deep sigh*

Anyway just for intermezzo....this things always bugging me up most of the time when I travel to another country. During the hotel check in, as per usual they will ask for my ID card (if I travel to KL I could use my Singapore ID though) or passport. Then they will take out the reservation document, and keep on staring at me over and over again, just simply because I don't know why most of the time they've already prepared a special welcome letter for me (which til now I couldn't understand, am I that special? *garuk2 kepala*).

And in the letter they always put me as Mr Hakim *gubraks*, weird isn't it? I put Ms. Hakim in my reservation and my membership *sigh*, why it's always come out as Mr. Hakim, So they always keep on check and recheck again, may be they thought I've gone through sex change operation process? *creativity mode on*

Especially if I only give my Singapore ID card, whereby in the photo I have a very short hair *blush* and at the end they always blushing after giving the key to me, and when they talked to me, they keep on want to pronounce Mr instead of Ms....alamak......

Have a good week end everyone....

No comments: