Tuesday, November 27, 2007

CK One

Endorsement pleaseeeee... *hinting*

Anyway there is a very thin lines dividing between loves and hates, and the lines is not clear of course not clear...it's very blur...indeed very blur...

I like CK One since the very first time it was launch ages ago (you could guess my age now *blush*), anyway for my love for CK One, I always wear it faithfully.

A lots of bitter sweet memory that I had with CK one, but yet, no matter how I still holding on to that perfume til I moved to Sydney, I quit. Whenever I smell the scent, I feel like something piercing into my hearts, very painful. Feel strange, empty, miss something, yet familiar

In the beginning of these year, I don't know why I bought it again, after 7 years abstain from that perfume *sigh* Still have the feelings though *sigh*

Women....*sigh* is very hard to understand....why like to be in trouble always.....are we built for that? Or it's me that is just plain stupid....

No comments: