Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Queen of Gambler

Yeah yeah I was from Macao and Hong Kong....yeah yeah.....need to make money (in Macao) to support my shopping (in Hong Kong)....

I've finally found someone out that I shouldn't gamble in the morning, because based on my experience twice, I tend to lose money in the morning. Note taken "shouldn't gamble in the morning"

As I gambled on Thursday morning my pocket bleed heavily, but finally I made it back bit ny bit...and in that night, I swore not to go back to my room if I had not got 10,000 in my pocket. By the time I felt tired, I counted my chips, yeah just nice 10,000, time to go back to the room.

Yeah baby, after final counts, I made quite a bit lah....enough for decent shopping...if only I didn't lose badly that morning *sigh* but anyway still won what *phew*

No comments: