Saturday, December 08, 2007

Lemot

If translated in English is weak brain...not funny, rite? yeah it's one of Indonesian slank...

One day, I was going into my car while talking over the phone, and I accidentally knocked my phone against the car,and shout," Ouchhhh" Yeah it's the new phone *blush* and forgetting that it's also a new car *blush again*, I quickly examine my handphone, whether I scratched my handphone or not.

I examined my handphone thouroughly, and CC asked me,"What happened and what are you doing?"

I answered,"I knocked my handphone against the car now I tried to check whether my handphone got scratched or not"

CC said,"Are you crazy? You could buy hundreds of your handphone with your car, you should be checking your car, instead of your handphone..."

I stopped examining my handphone and thought about it, then started to walk out of my car and examine my car *sigh* but both are allright

OMG lemotnya dirikuh *blush*

Have a nice week end everyone.....

No comments: