Thursday, November 08, 2007

Where In The World Is Carmen San Diego

Last Sunday, I had a chance to see Rockapella performance @ esplanade, they are funtastic, superb, the real entertainer...etc...I was amazed with their performance, they made beautiful music, and they entertain the audience very well.

They consist of 5 male members, and during the performance, they brought up 1 of the audience, women of course, and pretty....which is of course Indonesian...ya lah...the only pretty lady and handsome guy in Singapore are Indonesian what....Sorry my Singaporean friends, but that the cruel fact about it....

At the end of the performance, I queued up for an autograph, they are very friendly, and genuine...I took some of their photos...and they posed for me, but unfortunately, it's me...always being cosiderate for others..I took it in a hurry so the result is blur *cry out loudly*

Anyway I just found out from the show that this Rockapella is the group that sings the opening songs for shows"Where In The World Is Carmen San Diego", which I haven't had a chance to see, but always play the computer game during my childhood...

last but not least, would like to wish you Happy Deepavali for those who celebrates....and have a nice week end...meanwhile me, is somewhere out there...in the city where the temperature now ranging from 18-23 celcius, the weather indoor is colder than outdoor ;P

It's a mix of old and new culture....where in the world am i?

No comments: