Thursday, November 01, 2007

Sakit Jiwa

Sometimes back...I think almost 1 month ago, our company posted an advertisement, looking for a driver.

Just now...being in the office alone to finish some works, the main lines rang, I thought it's from Cika or one of us lah...so I just pick up the phone with a lazy tones...

Suddenly, it's a guy voice *gubraks* he said,"Are you looking for a driver?"

I said,"Yes, but we found the driver already..."

He asked again,"What company is this?" *gubraks*

I am quite persistent,'But the position has been taken already"

He asked again," What company is this?" (Nih orang belom pernah dikeroyok orang satu kampung pake benda tumpul kali ya?)

Being frustated with worked I "jutekly" said," But the position has been taken"

I forgot how many times this broken record been played, finally that guy hung up the phone...

Tell me who is mentally ill? Why so Kay Poh? Told him already the position taken, still wanted to know what company we are *sigh*

No comments: