Saturday, April 24, 2004

Wrong Calculation

After the past 2 weeks in a row, I had a very busy week end to fly back to Jakarta, I thought I will have a very peaceful and relax week end today.
I got it wrong, this morning had to help to clear the school project, so had to wake up quite early, then squeezed my brain for it. Finished around lunch, then went back home to change for my lancome birthday party, had a quick make over, wore a acceptable clothing.
Today quite surprising suntec city was very quite, it was never been like this before, i meant out of during the ancient time when suntec city had just opened, and nothing inside. I think it's because the accident at Nicoll Highway, so people dare not go to Suntec City until further announcement.
After Lancome party, we still had to supervise another project for citibank, very tiring and very bored, then we had dinner at Great World City, the usual japanese stall inside the food junction, then we went home, hoping could get rest.
Yet it is another disaster, tonight is another karaoke night, oh my....can not help to hear all those aunties and uncles sing, especially those who always out of tone and tempo.....

No comments: