Friday, April 20, 2007

Hospital (Again)

Due to a very heavy work loads these pas few weeks, on Wednesday nite, I rushed my self to the hospital again *sigh* Actually I was trying to fight for the whole day, as I was thinking, anyway I'd be seeing my cardiologist on Thursday.
But I couldn't take it anymore, so I decided to left office and rushed to the A&E department. Arriving there, I still tried to compose my self before I got out from the car, hoping that I'd get better, to find that my condition worsened.
Having no choice, I turned my self in, based on first round diagnosed, everything is normal (as usual), but my hand and foot started to tremble, and the doctor also witnessed, so he asked me to go for ECG, which also turned out to be normal.
Let's gossip *teteup*, when I was there, there was this auntie (let's call her auntie lah, middle age woman, which is very slim and looks like she get nose job as well) waking in with the blood flowing from her leg. Not a heavy flow, but I just think she purposedly to exagerate the things, by not wiping off the blood from her wound, just below her knee.
Then I heard she was talking to the husband,"Eh can you ask the nurse whether I need a plastic surgeon or not".
Still not believing my ears, I tried to eavesdrop again when the husband talking to the nurse,"Nurse, can I check with you, does my wife need a plasic surgeon or not?"
*gubraks*
Her wound only the size of "upil", and excuse me? Plastic surgeon? *gubraks lagi*But anyway...she is just a vain auntie...
Happy week end everyone...

No comments: