Friday, November 05, 2004

Morning @ Orchard Rd

Sorry for not updating my blog for so long, I know all of you miss me very much *ge er*
Anyway this morning I followed CC to the dentist, but I went shopping instead accompanying CC @ the dentist *senyum licix*
I did people watching also, then I realised the crowd are Tai-tai who goes shopping to kill time (bearti gue juga ya? kuakakkakka), salesmen who escape from work and don't know where to go which can be recognised from their face (belagu dan senga banget), and their clothing (rapih banget sangat business like deh, padahal cuma salesman).
Later in the day about lunch time, then i could find students who are released early from school, as now either they are ahving exams or had finished their exam, so it's time for joying around @ Orchard.
Annoyingly, in front of Isetan Scott, starting to have those time sharing sales who looking for their target. Quite surprise though they are still around *sigh*
Finally I got what I want...it's a Mango Privilege Card *blush* yeah actually I'm not a fan of Mango, as I prefer Zara than mango, but anyway I am just a normal card collector.....

No comments: