Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Spa Manicure

I just had my manicure and pedicure done this evening, after a long wait and an unpleasant encountered with the voxy counter at bugis *be te berat*
Yesterday I went to the counter about 5.45 pm then the girl said the next available time slot will be 7 pm, so CC said ok lah to wait, then we went for our dinner first at i dim sum, quite boring food, and made my stomach weird....actually my body felt weird since yesterday afternoon...
Came back to the counter about 6.47, the girl just ignored us, then we decided to go out again and came back at 7 pm, the girl tried to ignore us again then I just stayed there, didn't care..finally she attended to us then said sorry may be we could come back 8.30, but finally i gave up i said no and said i'll come next time...
But this afternoon i called the counter at Ngee Ann city, but finally the girl said i could come at 6 pm, when i arrived it was still 5.45, and the girl asked me to come back around 6, mo marah nggak sih? Actually the girl had nothing to do at all...but i followed her instruction and came back at 6, not bad she did it straight away, and i also asked if there's possibility to do pedicure as well, she said let's see, but finally she did it for me....
Got incident, the girl cut my finger, and bleed, she apologised so many time, but i said it's okay...you now me well rite? i'm always nice to everybody...
But overall experience good la...I'm sure I'll come back for next visit....
Now my hands and feet are so smooth, like a baby........

No comments: