Tuesday, March 16, 2004

New strange habits

Last sunday morning i was preparing the breakfast, I looked out through my window nothing happened.
I took a carton of milk from the fridge then looked out of the window, the ambulance was parking in the middle of the road. I tried to find out what was happening outside, I looked right and left, finally saw a small bicycle was laying under the front part of the van.
I wondered how the rider was, was he allright, was something bad happened to him? But no trace of blood.
After stunned there quite a while I saw the paramedics carried back the bed, it was empty, then I felt scared.
But finally I saw the paramedic was carrying the boy, it was only his hand, I think he might break his arm.
After that incident, suddenly I felt nausea, then I blood started to withdraw, nearly fainted.
Is it because of the accident? I mean I can not see any accident at all? Never known I can't stand this type of things before
Then last nite suddenly blood flowed out trhough my left nose, hmm quite weird usually this type of things only happens on children. But I have no history of nose bleeding at all during my childhood...but now like newly found habits.

No comments: